HALAL Certified food grade citric acid monohydrate in natural food preservative
Citric Acid, Cas 77-92-9 Food Acidulants C6H8O7
· Product: Citric Acid
· Appearance&Smell: Colorless or White crystalline powder, odorless
· Quality: BP2009, USP32, FCC7, E330, JSFA8.0, GB2007
· Package: 25kg net bag, 50lb net bag, 500kg net bag, 1000kg net bag with pallet
· Shelf Life: 2 years
· Storage: Stored in Shielded from light, dry and cool place
· Partical size: 10-30mesh, 20-40mesh, 30-100mesh
Test Result of Citric Acid
ITEM- Citric Acid
Clarity (405nm light transmission)
20 ppm Max.
10 ppm Max.
1 ppm Max.
0.5 ppm Max.
0.2 ppm Max.
0.1 ppm Max.
0.5 IU/mg Max.
5 ppm Max.
Function of Citric Acid:
· Citric acid is a weak organic acid. It is a natural preservative and is also used to add an acidic, or
sour, taste to foods and soft drinks. In biochemistry, it is important as an intermediate in the citric acid
cycle and therefore occurs in the metabolism of almost all living things. It also serves as an
environmentally benign cleaning agent and acts as an antioxidant.
· Citric acid exists in a variety of fruits and vegetables, most notably citrus fruits. At room temperature,
citric acid is a white crystalline powder. It can exist either in an anhydrous (water-free) form
or as a monohydrate the monohydrate forms when citric acid is crystallized from cold water.
· More than 50% is being used as acidulent in beverages and some 20% in other food applications.
20% is being used for detergent applications and 10% for other non food related applications like
cosmetics and chemical industry.
Applications- Citric Acid
· Cleaning and chelating agent
· Cosmetics and pharmaceuticals
we can provide:
· 1.)Mixed container,we can mix different items in one container.
· 2.)Quality control,before shipment,free sample for test after shipment,keep sample for 3 years.
· 3.)Prompt shipment with professional documents.
· 4.)Packing as your request,with photo before shipment
Photography- Citric Acid