Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate Granular With SGS Certification
Sodium metasilicate anhydrous is strongly alkaline, having strong capacity of cleaning, buffering and softening.
1. Introduction for sodium metasilicate anhydrous
Sodium metasilicate anhydrous is strongly alkaline, having strong capacity of cleaning, buffering and softening, counteracting acidic contamination, emulsifying fat and oil, deflocculating to inorganic.
It can replace STPP to be used for the manufacture of effective detergents and rust remover for metal, reducing environmental pollution, preventing corrosion for metal (zinc, aluminum, etc.).
Therefore, sodium metasilicate anhydrous is widely used for the manufacture of a variety of detergents, used as rust remover for metal, grinding aids for ceramics, deinking agent for paper, dyeing and printing auxiliary for removing oil in textile industry, and also used as the raw material for flameproofing agent, plastic maintenance agent, water retention agent, etc.
Sodium metasilicate anhydrous is an inorganic white powder or crystalline granules, non-toxic, tasteless and environment safe. It is easy soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol or in acid producing an alkaline solution, very hygroscopic when reacting with CO2 and water from the air. It has the capabilities of removing scale, emulsifying, dispersing, wetting, penetrating, and also has the capability of buffering PH value.
3. Specification for Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate
PH of 1.0% Solution
4. Specification for Sodium Metasilicate Anhydrous
Particle Size(≥80 mesh)%
PH of 1.0% Solution
5. Packing The inner bag is sealed PE plastic bag while the outer bag is tidely sutured plastic woven or kraft bag.
Net weight: 25kg Packed in accordance with the requirements.
6. Delivery Conveyance must be dry and clean. Handle with care and avoid breaking the bags by edged tools. Protect from rain-drenched and moisture.
7. Storage Should be stored above the floor more than 20cm and kept a space of more than 20 cm between the piles and the wall. Protect from sun-scorched and rain-drenched. Send out the product in the sequence of stored-up date.